Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded 7.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Nxt coin can currently be bought for $0.27 or 0.00002329 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, SouthXchange, AEX and C-CEX. Nxt has a total market capitalization of $267.65 million and approximately $11.11 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Nxt has traded 38% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.07 or 0.00252691 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.06 or 0.00287351 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.12 or 0.00070596 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.06 or 0.00157036 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $41.32 or 0.00359219 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018186 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001389 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003615 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.05 or 0.00061241 BTC.
Nxt Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Nxt is considered a 2nd generation crypto currency. With all the alt coins that alter parametes such as hashing mechanism, time between blocks, starting difficulty, and so on, Nxt brings much much more to the table and was designed this way for a number of reasons. It's proof of stake model makes it less susceptible to 51% attacks whilst it is designed to support large transaction volumes, something which the traditional Bitcoin and its clones have as a potential flaw. Nxt allows the creation and exchange of custom tokens, coloured coins and assets on the Blockchain. In 2016, the NXT team announced the launch of Ardor, the Nxt 2.0. The platform will allow users the same features as Nxt and additional tools like sidechain support for asset issuance and more. The destribution of the ARDR token was done through a snapshot process, which is the reason for the price spike during late 2016. “
Nxt Coin Trading
Nxt can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Livecoin, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Nxt Asset Exchange, C-CEX, Poloniex, SouthXchange, CoinEgg, Bitcoin Indonesia, HitBTC and AEX. It is not currently possible to buy Nxt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nxt must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nxt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.