NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 20th. One NobleCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. NobleCoin has a market cap of $2.43 million and approximately $17,951.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, NobleCoin has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $247.76 or 0.02130270 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00006452 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003253 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00013073 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00025482 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00041854 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003434 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001647 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NobleCoin (NBL) is a scrypt based altcoin with a block time of 60 seconds – with five confirmations needed for transactions and 50 required for minting. The coin supports transaction messaging and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks. “
Buying and Selling NobleCoin
NobleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase NobleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NobleCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NobleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.