NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded up 4.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 20th. NeosCoin has a total market cap of $16.51 million and $223,802.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, NeosCoin has traded up 11.1% against the US dollar. One NeosCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $4.46 or 0.00040072 BTC on popular exchanges including Bleutrade, Bittrex and Poloniex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,312.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,391.72 or 0.12494300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00036477 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00042360 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $113.68 or 0.01020560 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00033678 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.97 or 0.00251093 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
NeosCoin Coin Trading
NeosCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy NeosCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NeosCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NeosCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.