NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 20th. During the last week, NeosCoin has traded 9.3% higher against the US dollar. NeosCoin has a market capitalization of $16.21 million and $85,230.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NeosCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $4.38 or 0.00037858 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex and Bleutrade.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11,668.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,536.03 or 0.13289400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00037843 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00044774 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $122.63 or 0.01060990 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00035691 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.30 or 0.00262141 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
NeosCoin Coin Trading
NeosCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy NeosCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NeosCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NeosCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.