Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded up 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. In the last week, Monaco has traded 19.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Monaco has a total market capitalization of $121.82 million and approximately $5.25 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monaco token can now be bought for approximately $9.23 or 0.00080590 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, BigONE, Coinrail and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010040 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.99 or 0.01213350 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003890 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00018134 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00058108 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008712 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00094093 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.67 or 0.00241563 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021669 BTC.
Monaco Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Buying and Selling Monaco
Monaco can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Coinrail, Liqui, HitBTC, Livecoin, Binance, Gate.io, Upbit, OKEx, YoBit, Bit-Z, BigONE, Qryptos, Coinnest, Bittrex, EXX and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monaco must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monaco using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.