LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. In the last week, LEOcoin has traded up 13.5% against the U.S. dollar. One LEOcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.29 or 0.00002590 BTC on major exchanges including LEOxChange, Bit-Z, C-CEX and Livecoin. LEOcoin has a total market capitalization of $28.21 million and approximately $13,231.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,275.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $899.28 or 0.08116090 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,394.10 or 0.12582000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $228.37 or 0.02061070 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $297.25 or 0.02682690 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.75 or 0.00349720 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.55 or 0.01187250 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $432.01 or 0.03898950 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0703 or 0.00000634 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LEOcoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency developed from Litecoin. It uses the Scrypt-Jane algorithm and has a 5% premine. LEOcoin aims at being an easy-to-use, pseudonymous cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling LEOcoin
LEOcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bit-Z, LEOxChange and C-CEX. It is not possible to buy LEOcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LEOcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.