Hshare (CURRENCY:HSR) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. One Hshare coin can now be bought for approximately $12.65 or 0.00108415 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinnest, Huobi, CoolCoin and Cryptopia. Hshare has a total market capitalization of $539.35 million and approximately $66.57 million worth of Hshare was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Hshare has traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00009678 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.70 or 0.01163300 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003636 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00017215 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.88 or 0.00058980 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008574 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.48 or 0.00167025 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00038790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00091734 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hshare is a dual network blockchain comprised both of a blockchain-based network and a DAG-based network. It allows for anonymous transactions through the use of zero proof technology. The blockchain-based side of Hshare features a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling Hshare
Hshare can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Bit-Z, Kucoin, CoolCoin, Cryptopia, Binance, TOPBTC, ZB.COM, C-CEX, Abucoins, OKEx, Huobi, EXX, Allcoin, Coinnest, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC and ACX. It is not presently possible to purchase Hshare directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hshare must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hshare using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hshare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hshare and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.