GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded 4.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. GUESS has a total market cap of $0.00 and $21,179.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, GUESS has traded flat against the US dollar. One GUESS token can now be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00001598 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009935 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $139.78 or 0.01215150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003863 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00018006 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000442 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.54 or 0.00056843 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008690 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00093818 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.79 or 0.00241568 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021455 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Buying and Selling GUESS
GUESS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to buy GUESS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GUESS must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GUESS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GUESS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.