GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 19th. GameCredits has a total market cap of $193.63 million and approximately $5.04 million worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, GameCredits has traded 28.5% higher against the dollar. One GameCredits coin can currently be bought for $3.01 or 0.00026209 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEgg, Allcoin, Bit-Z and Coinrail.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $242.34 or 0.02106650 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006472 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003314 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00012796 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00045486 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003561 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001664 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00029047 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits is a game driven Cryptocurrency, created to facilitate in-game transactions and monetization. “
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Allcoin, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bittrex, BitBay, CoinEgg, YoBit, HitBTC, Coinrail and OpenLedger DEX. It is not possible to buy GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.