Feathercoin (CURRENCY:FTC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. One Feathercoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.26 or 0.00002284 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and BX Thailand. During the last seven days, Feathercoin has traded 39.7% higher against the dollar. Feathercoin has a market cap of $50.34 million and $152,590.00 worth of Feathercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $21.26 or 0.00185048 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00020600 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00027998 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 26.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004288 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006485 BTC.
Feathercoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Feathercoin is based on Litecoin, which is safeguarded from the effects of Bitcoin ASIC mining until now. It has a block reward of 200 coins and will have a total of 336 million coins. The start block reward was 80 coins and halves every 840,000 blocks. The coin has 336 million as a hard cap and the block target is 1 minute – difficulty is damped at 25%. Feathercoin is a UK Oxford based initiative and as such has a following locally with some merchants accepting the currency. The website also has its own shop where you can post and sell goods for FTC – or Feathercoins. “
Buying and Selling Feathercoin
Feathercoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and Bittylicious. It is not possible to buy Feathercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Feathercoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Feathercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Feathercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Feathercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.