Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded down 3.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 20th. Expanse has a market cap of $27.48 million and approximately $659,364.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Expanse has traded up 24.7% against the US dollar. One Expanse coin can now be bought for approximately $3.48 or 0.00030037 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,665.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $952.14 or 0.08232430 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,535.93 or 0.13280000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $246.10 or 0.02127800 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $317.73 or 0.02747170 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.30 or 0.00365745 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $140.32 or 0.01213260 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $467.98 or 0.04046240 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0791 or 0.00000684 BTC.
Expanse Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Expanse is a decentralized cryptographic information, application, and contract platform. It is among the first of such to be fairly distributed, democratically controlled, and community managed. Through the use of smart contracts and decentralized blockchain technology, it is run not by any one individual or group, but by the users of Expanse itself. The project is organized, managed, and operated through a decentralized organization leveraging direct influence over the platform and its future to those that matter most: our community. New features, integration, and core modifications of the expanse platform and organization can be nominated, voted on, and implemented according to the collective opinion. “
Expanse Coin Trading
Expanse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Poloniex, Bittrex, Cryptopia, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase Expanse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Expanse must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.