Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded down 15% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 20th. One Elite coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Elite has traded down 3.2% against the US dollar. Elite has a total market capitalization of $8.85 million and $53,570.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00086820 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.26 or 0.00106717 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00038007 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003743 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $92.13 or 0.00801709 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000451 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00032101 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.16 or 0.00088451 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Buying and Selling Elite
Elite can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Elite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elite must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.