Dotcoin (CURRENCY:DOT) traded down 12% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. One Dotcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0295 or 0.00000265 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Dotcoin has traded 17.5% higher against the US dollar. Dotcoin has a market cap of $8.38 million and $64,096.00 worth of Dotcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $227.85 or 0.02046160 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006298 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003248 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00011692 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00024847 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00041774 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003323 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001603 BTC.
Dotcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Dotcoin was developed by Cryptopia and it provides instant payments without the need for central authority. “
Dotcoin Coin Trading
Dotcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Dotcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dotcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dotcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dotcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dotcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.