CrowdCoin (CURRENCY:CRC) traded 10.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. Over the last seven days, CrowdCoin has traded down 37.6% against the U.S. dollar. CrowdCoin has a total market cap of $3.95 million and approximately $85,872.00 worth of CrowdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CrowdCoin coin can now be purchased for about $3.32 or 0.00028552 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002243 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.90 or 0.00179905 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00025219 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004435 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00006495 BTC.
CrowdCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CraftCoin (CRC) is a cryptocurrency based on Litecoin. CraftCoin was designed to be a portable in-game currency for Minecraft servers. The currency is used to buy in-game items on minecraft servers, and can be instantly transferred to any other Minecraft server that supports CraftCoin. Best of all it is absolutely free for anybody to use for private and commercial use. “
CrowdCoin Coin Trading
CrowdCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to buy CrowdCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CrowdCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CrowdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CrowdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrowdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.