Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded up 12% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 20th. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can now be bought for approximately $3.52 or 0.00030500 BTC on exchanges including AidosMarket, WEX, bitFlyer and Negocie Coins. Bitcoin Lightning has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $88,963.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcoin Lightning has traded down 50.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009907 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $138.01 or 0.01203710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003756 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00017754 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00060317 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00093211 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.58 or 0.00231798 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00022164 BTC.
Bitcoin Lightning Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Lightning
Bitcoin Lightning can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMEX, Coinrail, Tidex, OKEx, Lbank, Kucoin, Cryptopia, Bibox, QuadrigaCX, Bithumb, GetBTC, Foxbit, Poloniex, Bitonic, Zaif, CoinEgg, Gemini, BitGrail, CoolCoin, GDAX, YoBit, Bitso, AEX, bitFlyer, Bitstamp, BitBay, GOPAX, Kraken, Gatecoin, Coinfloor, OEX, Negocie Coins, Gate.io, BTC Markets, Korbit, TOPBTC, BtcTrade.im, RightBTC, AidosMarket, Binance, itBit, Bittrex, BL3P, Quoine, Bit-Z, BX Thailand, Coinone, Coinsquare, Allcoin, Liqui, BTCBOX, Livecoin, Luno, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bitbank, Exmo, HitBTC, WEX, BTCC, Paribu, xBTCe, ZB.COM, Upbit, Huobi, CoinsBank, BCC Exchange, LakeBTC, ACX, CEX.IO, CoinFalcon, Fisco, Bitfinex and EXX. It is not currently possible to buy Bitcoin Lightning directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Lightning must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Lightning using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Lightning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.