Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. One Ardor token can now be bought for approximately $0.53 or 0.00004588 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, AEX and Poloniex. During the last week, Ardor has traded up 5.3% against the U.S. dollar. Ardor has a total market cap of $533.35 million and approximately $35.77 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.40 or 0.00166697 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00034086 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00010740 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00021902 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000277 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ardor is a Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform that will allow users to create their own child chains with specific settings for asset issuance. Ardor is the evolution of the NXT blockchain and offers many advantages over its predecessor, both in functionality and in scalability. ARDR, the Main Chain tokens are the backbone of the platform, they will be used maintain the blockchain and forge tokens from tx fees, which is the equivalent of Mining in the NXT Proof of Stake (PoS) protocol. The distribution process for Ardor started on the 14th of July and lasted until 12th of October. During this time hourly snapshots of NXT Balances were taken and averaged, the balance was then given to holders on a 1 to 1 scale. ARDR issued as an asset on the NXT 1.9 Blockchain until the full release of the Ardor Platform in Q3 of 2017. A second set of tokens will be given to users according to their NXT holding on the day the first block of Ardor is mined, meaning that the balance won’t be measured and averaged over a period of time, but will instead be given on a 0.5 – 1 scale according to the one snapshot taken at the moment of the Genesis Block. These tokens will house the features of the first Ardor child chain. “
Ardor Token Trading
Ardor can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, AEX and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ardor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.