AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 9.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 20th. One AppCoins token can now be purchased for $0.81 or 0.00006883 BTC on major exchanges. AppCoins has a total market capitalization of $80.66 million and $7.30 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, AppCoins has traded up 33.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00009593 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $133.32 or 0.01137440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003584 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00017059 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00057583 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008539 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.65 or 0.00090875 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.89 or 0.00220878 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021291 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
AppCoins Token Trading
AppCoins can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not presently possible to buy AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AppCoins must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AppCoins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.