Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 19th. Over the last seven days, Achain has traded 37.8% higher against the dollar. Achain has a total market cap of $152.90 million and approximately $12.29 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Achain coin can now be purchased for $0.51 or 0.00004449 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Allcoin, OKEx and CoolCoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010040 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.99 or 0.01213350 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003890 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00018134 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00058108 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008712 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00094093 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.67 or 0.00241563 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021669 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Buying and Selling Achain
Achain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoolCoin, OKEx and Allcoin. It is not currently possible to buy Achain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Achain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.