Unobtanium (CURRENCY:UNO) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. Over the last week, Unobtanium has traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar. Unobtanium has a total market capitalization of $31.19 million and approximately $29,721.00 worth of Unobtanium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Unobtanium coin can currently be bought for approximately $157.34 or 0.01412230 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade, CoinExchange and C-CEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,221.80 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,533.45 or 0.13763500 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00040573 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.42 or 0.00273059 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00028907 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00027717 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005487 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 122.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00007171 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002066 BTC.
Unobtanium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ultra rarity is this token's modus operandi. 1 Un per block, halving every 102,000 blocks. Only 196,875 Proof of Work UNOs will be minted before 0.0001 minimum block subsidies take effect at block 612,000. Zero coins premined. UNO's are an SHA-256 POW coin with a block target of three minutes and a hard cap to the coin supply of 250,000. “
Unobtanium Coin Trading
Unobtanium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bleutrade, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Unobtanium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Unobtanium must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Unobtanium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Unobtanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unobtanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.