Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 14.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. Quark has a market cap of $4.40 million and approximately $2,860.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Quark has traded up 39.2% against the US dollar. One Quark coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0173 or 0.00000151 BTC on exchanges including AEX, Cryptopia, Bittylicious and BX Thailand.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11,537.80 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $953.67 or 0.08314060 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,536.41 or 0.13394300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $224.11 or 0.01953740 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $319.54 or 0.02785730 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $42.99 or 0.00374756 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.62 or 0.01225890 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $476.66 or 0.04155440 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00000719 BTC.
Quark Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Buying and Selling Quark
Quark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, BX Thailand, Cryptopia and AEX. It is not presently possible to buy Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.