Pesetacoin (CURRENCY:PTC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. Pesetacoin has a total market cap of $8.63 million and approximately $25,870.00 worth of Pesetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Pesetacoin has traded up 19.9% against the dollar. One Pesetacoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0650 or 0.00000569 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $224.88 or 0.01973590 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006484 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00014183 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003373 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00027143 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00045493 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003579 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001694 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PesetaCoin is a scrypt altcoin like Litecoin. The block time is one minute and the diffiuclty retargets using the Kimoto Gravity Well. The starting block reward is 166 PTC and halves every year. The coin is merged mineable and has a negligable premine of 0.016%. “
Buying and Selling Pesetacoin
Pesetacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. It is not currently possible to buy Pesetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pesetacoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pesetacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pesetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pesetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.