OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 15% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. One OKCash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.31 or 0.00002755 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Bleutrade. During the last seven days, OKCash has traded 9.8% higher against the dollar. OKCash has a market capitalization of $22.54 million and $1.15 million worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $52.82 or 0.00476220 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00008593 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005553 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.97 or 0.00134994 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00006881 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00036583 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00010508 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to buy OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.