MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. During the last seven days, MobileGo has traded 7.3% higher against the US dollar. MobileGo has a market capitalization of $72.31 million and $195,543.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MobileGo token can now be bought for $0.74 or 0.00006599 BTC on major exchanges including Gatecoin, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010253 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $137.49 or 0.01229990 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004046 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00018798 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00057469 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008958 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00099180 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00251546 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00021227 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
MobileGo Token Trading
MobileGo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Tidex, Gatecoin, Coinrail and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not possible to purchase MobileGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MobileGo must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MobileGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.