Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. Mercury has a market capitalization of $49.45 million and approximately $4.38 million worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mercury token can currently be bought for $0.49 or 0.00004464 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. In the last week, Mercury has traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010309 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $136.41 or 0.01231350 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004057 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018840 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.29 or 0.00056787 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009036 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00099819 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.98 or 0.00252580 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00021338 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mercury is a crypto asset issued on the Waves Platform blockchain. MER is a provenance token, allowing cross-chain time-stamping from the permissioned Jupiter blockchain to Waves, allowing Jupiter blockhashes to be time-stamped on the Waves blockchain by including them on Waves transactions (using Mercury to pay transaction fees). “
Mercury Token Trading
Mercury can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Upbit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Mercury directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mercury must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mercury using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.