KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. During the last week, KickCoin has traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. KickCoin has a total market cap of $19.43 million and $236,717.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One KickCoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0605 or 0.00000543 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, YoBit, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010270 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.50 or 0.01234120 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004074 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00018677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00057635 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008972 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00099160 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.90 or 0.00250424 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00021334 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “KickCoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted and used by the projects that are launched on the KICKICO platform (as well as by all its partners). KICK will be primarily used as a payment method on the platform. KICKICO takes half the commission (4%) of ICO campaigns launched in their tokens to the KICKONOMY fund. KickCoin can't be mined by users and are instead emitted during the fundraising process – whenever somebody contributes to the campaign directly to the smart contract address, new KickCoins are minted and sent to the address, from which the payment in ETH was made. “
Buying and Selling KickCoin
KickCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Mercatox and Exmo. It is not presently possible to buy KickCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KickCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KickCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.