IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded 6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. One IntenseCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0113 or 0.00000103 BTC on popular exchanges. IntenseCoin has a market cap of $4.17 million and approximately $6,576.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, IntenseCoin has traded 10% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.93 or 0.02862880 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00039774 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00018396 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00030077 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00011006 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002229 BTC.
IntenseCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
Buying and Selling IntenseCoin
IntenseCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to purchase IntenseCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IntenseCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IntenseCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.