InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded 9.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. InsaneCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.29 million and approximately $24,186.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, InsaneCoin has traded up 20% against the U.S. dollar. One InsaneCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $713.50 or 0.06522160 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00022754 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00026584 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00021471 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000942 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000029 BTC.
InsaneCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Insane Coin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. The Insane Coin moved to a new blockchain in order to support new features like Masternodes, POS v3, Darksend, Adaptive block sizes, VRX and more. “
InsaneCoin Coin Trading
InsaneCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase InsaneCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InsaneCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase InsaneCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.