Hive (CURRENCY:HVN) traded up 3.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 19th. Hive has a market cap of $55.35 million and approximately $80,778.00 worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Hive has traded up 2.5% against the US dollar. One Hive token can now be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001321 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010253 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.49 or 0.01229990 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004046 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00018798 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00057469 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008958 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00099180 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00251546 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00021227 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hive project aims to open up an entirely new market that provides liquidity to SMEs that are not able to get invoice factoring from traditional institutions. Through the use of the Ethereum blockchain, Hive serves as a decentralized data room for all invoices submitted assigns a unique fingerprint to every invoice issued by tokenizing invoices and publishing them on blockchain. This makes itpossible for businesses to automate their invoicing process and take advantage of factoring services. The HVN is an ERC20 token bult on Ethereum that grants its holder the right to claim right over invoices on the Hive platform and obtain credit scores for certain entities which have a sufficient financial track record on the Hive blockchain. “
Hive Token Trading
Hive can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Hive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hive must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.