GoldBlocks (CURRENCY:GB) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 19th. One GoldBlocks coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0509 or 0.00000457 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bleutrade, CoinExchange and Livecoin. GoldBlocks has a market capitalization of $781,916.00 and approximately $565.00 worth of GoldBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, GoldBlocks has traded up 8.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $725.01 or 0.06486920 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00022815 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00026590 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00021055 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 23.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000028 BTC.
GoldBlocks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GoldBlocks is a gold based PoW/PoS cryptocurrency that is based on the idea of portable wealth. “
Buying and Selling GoldBlocks
GoldBlocks can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, Bleutrade and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase GoldBlocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldBlocks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldBlocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.