Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 2/8/2018 – Finisar was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “FINISAR CORP. is a provider of fiber optic subsystems and network test and monitoring systems which enable high-speed data communications over local area networks, or LANs, storage area networks, or SANs, and metropolitan access networks, or MANs. They are focused on the application of digital fiber optics to provide aline of high-performance, reliable, value-added optical subsystems for data networking and storage equipment manufacturers. “
- 2/2/2018 – Finisar was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/29/2018 – Finisar was downgraded by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 1/29/2018 – Finisar is now covered by analysts at Loop Capital. They set a “hold” rating and a $19.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/25/2018 – Finisar was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/24/2018 – Finisar had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $26.00 to $24.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/15/2018 – Finisar was downgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $22.74.
- 1/11/2018 – Finisar was given a new $25.00 price target on by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 1/3/2018 – Finisar was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/2/2018 – Finisar had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Craig Hallum.
- 12/29/2017 – Finisar was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 12/29/2017 – Finisar was given a new $33.00 price target on by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Finisar Co. (NASDAQ:FNSR) opened at $17.90 on Monday. The company has a quick ratio of 6.31, a current ratio of 7.81 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.44. Finisar Co. has a 12 month low of $16.64 and a 12 month high of $35.56. The company has a market capitalization of $2,040.00, a PE ratio of 10.23, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.93 and a beta of 1.07.
Finisar (NASDAQ:FNSR) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, December 7th. The technology company reported $0.23 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.20 by $0.03. The company had revenue of $332.21 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $331.69 million. Finisar had a return on equity of 9.51% and a net margin of 14.33%. equities research analysts predict that Finisar Co. will post 0.66 EPS for the current year.
Finisar Corporation (Finisar) is a provider of optical subsystems and components that are used in data communication and telecommunication applications. The Company’s optical subsystems consist of transmitters, receivers, transceivers, transponders and active optical cables, which provide the fundamental optical-electrical or optoelectronic interface for interconnecting the electronic equipment used in these networks, including the switches, routers, and servers used in wireline networks.
Receive News & Ratings for Finisar Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Finisar Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.