Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 19th. Dynamic Trading Rights has a total market cap of $116.87 million and $53,106.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can now be purchased for $0.0985 or 0.00000887 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded up 0% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010301 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $137.12 or 0.01234710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004083 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00018898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00057143 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008989 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00099490 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.10 or 0.00253028 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00020950 BTC.
About Dynamic Trading Rights
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens.net is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies. Trading fees within the platform are paid in Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR), an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. DTR is charged as trading fees based on the market price of DTR at the moment of the trade. A transaction for a DTR holder will be charged at the best ask price, ignoring the market depth. Users that do not hold DTR will be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.”
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Trading
Dynamic Trading Rights can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Dynamic Trading Rights directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamic Trading Rights must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic Trading Rights and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.