Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 19th. Dent has a market capitalization of $270.88 million and approximately $1.58 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dent token can now be purchased for $0.0255 or 0.00000231 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, Qryptos and IDEX. In the last seven days, Dent has traded 5.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010362 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $136.36 or 0.01234850 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004099 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018962 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000465 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.37 or 0.00057676 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009055 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00100174 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.83 or 0.00252040 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00020870 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Dent is a decentralized exchange for mobile data. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing mobile data to be sold, bought or donated through an automated bidding process much like currencies or goods. The data packages are smart contracts in Ethereum. The DENT token is required to purchase mobile data within the Dent platform. “
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Kucoin, IDEX, Qryptos and Coinrail. It is not presently possible to purchase Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.