Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded 17.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 19th. During the last week, Credo has traded up 56.2% against the US dollar. Credo has a market capitalization of $22.41 million and approximately $2,329.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Credo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0408 or 0.00000367 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010289 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $137.29 or 0.01232860 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.34 or 0.00056974 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008983 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00099183 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.72 or 0.00248937 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00021199 BTC.
Credo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Credo Token Trading
Credo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Credo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credo must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Credo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.