Cobinhood (CURRENCY:COB) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 19th. In the last week, Cobinhood has traded down 11.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Cobinhood token can currently be purchased for $0.22 or 0.00001955 BTC on popular exchanges including Cobinhood, EtherDelta and Mercatox. Cobinhood has a market cap of $78.20 million and approximately $209,862.00 worth of Cobinhood was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010278 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $137.66 or 0.01233020 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004081 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00018892 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.37 or 0.00057019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008966 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00099340 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.32 or 0.00253626 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00021105 BTC.
Cobinhood Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Cobinhood is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that features zero transaction fees and zero cut on margin funding interest earnings. It provides cryptocurrency trading, margin trading/funding, futures trading, and ICO Underwriting Services. It guarantees 100% reserve for cryptocurrency deposit. Furthermore, its ability to process millions of orders per second has rendered it as a cryptocurrency exchange that is capable of conducting high frequency trading. “
Buying and Selling Cobinhood
Cobinhood can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Mercatox and Cobinhood. It is not presently possible to buy Cobinhood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cobinhood must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cobinhood using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cobinhood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cobinhood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.