Bodhi (CURRENCY:BOT) traded 6.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. During the last seven days, Bodhi has traded 5.6% higher against the US dollar. Bodhi has a market capitalization of $24.88 million and $702,336.00 worth of Bodhi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bodhi token can now be bought for $0.62 or 0.00005601 BTC on major exchanges including Lbank, Allcoin, EXX and BigONE.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010289 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.29 or 0.01232860 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.34 or 0.00056974 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008983 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00099183 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.72 or 0.00248937 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00021199 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ArkDAO is a decentalized application built on Ethereum where users can list newly created cryptocurrencies for a 1 ETH antispam fee, and where the community can easy find them in real time manually, or via smart contract. ARK is the first Collaborative Market – A group of microeconomical actors joining together to offer a service to the public, all ruled by a trustless smart contract. When someone lists a new coin, the fee will be paid to one of the BOT holders. A trustless multiplexer pointer then redirects the next user to another bot randomly, until all the all BOTs have received been “used” and the cycle restarts. “
Bodhi Token Trading
Bodhi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, Allcoin, Gate.io, EXX and BigONE. It is not presently possible to purchase Bodhi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bodhi must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bodhi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bodhi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bodhi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.