Blocktix (CURRENCY:TIX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. Over the last week, Blocktix has traded up 3% against the dollar. Blocktix has a market cap of $33.31 million and approximately $1.93 million worth of Blocktix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blocktix token can now be bought for about $0.83 or 0.00007510 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010318 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $137.12 or 0.01236500 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004056 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00018797 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.33 or 0.00057063 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008996 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.02 or 0.00099358 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.62 or 0.00249081 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00021256 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocktix is a decentralized platform built for ticket sales and event promotion, a decentralized ticket distribution network facilitating the process for event organizers and fans alike. The system is built on Ethereum smart contracts, allowing users to verify the validity tickets for a given event, putting an end to the growing counterfeit grey economy. Blocktix provides a user-friendly interface for the execution of smart contracts, bringing its advanced capabilities to the masses with an intuitive application. This approach reduces the complexity of the interaction with smart contracts and provides an additional layer of security minimizing the possibility of fraud or malicious third party interference with the application due to the standardization of contracts. TIX is an Ethereum-based token that grants several benefits to its holders within the Blocktix system. By participating in the event verification process, the token holder will receive a reward. The initial reward will be the TIX that is used to back the event. Users will also be able to purchase advertising rights for an event. These funds will be distributed to all tokens holders who took part in the event verification process, proportional to the amount of tokens they own. “
Buying and Selling Blocktix
Blocktix can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Blocktix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blocktix must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blocktix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blocktix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocktix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.