Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded down 14.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Atom has traded 4.9% lower against the US dollar. Bitcoin Atom has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $12,219.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Atom coin can now be bought for $27.95 or 0.00255884 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including itBit, CoolCoin, EXX and Luno.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010520 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.55 or 0.01241140 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004179 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00019297 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.93 or 0.00054271 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009167 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.08 or 0.00101469 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.23 or 0.00258447 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00020819 BTC.
About Bitcoin Atom
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Atom
Bitcoin Atom can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AidosMarket, BTCBOX, BTCTurk, ZB.COM, Binance, Paribu, BX Thailand, Bitbank, BitMEX, Luno, Zaif, CoinEgg, GetBTC, Coinrail, RightBTC, Bitfinex, Gemini, Coinfloor, Coinone, OKEx, BTC Markets, Gatecoin, BTC-Alpha, Exmo, BitBay, BitGrail, TOPBTC, GDAX, Lbank, Mercado Bitcoin, BitMarket, ACX, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bitonic, Bithumb, BL3P, EXX, Livecoin, BTCC, Foxbit, Bibox, AEX, OEX, OkCoin Intl., Mr. Exchange, Coinbene, Coinsquare, HitBTC, Cryptopia, QuadrigaCX, Kraken, Tidex, Quoine, CEX.IO, DSX, bitFlyer, Korbit, Bit-Z, Bitso, Gate.io, Bitstamp, Poloniex, YoBit, Kucoin, WEX, Independent Reserve, BtcTrade.im, CoolCoin, itBit, xBTCe, Bittrex, Coinnest, Upbit, Negocie Coins, Huobi, CoinsBank, Fisco, LakeBTC and Liqui. It is not presently possible to purchase Bitcoin Atom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Atom must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Atom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.