Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. Binance Coin has a market cap of $1.10 billion and approximately $61.86 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded 19.9% higher against the US dollar. One Binance Coin token can now be purchased for $11.10 or 0.00100340 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010339 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.84 or 0.01227690 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004100 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00058034 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009031 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.29 or 0.00246642 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00020824 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001995 BTC.
Binance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.