AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 18th. In the last week, AidCoin has traded 23.6% higher against the US dollar. One AidCoin token can now be purchased for $0.36 or 0.00003383 BTC on exchanges. AidCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $417,778.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010774 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004333 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $129.51 or 0.01228510 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00019434 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.68 or 0.00053851 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009485 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00103348 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.57 or 0.00261497 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00021908 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. The AID token will power AIDChain, a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. “
AidCoin Token Trading
AidCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is not possible to purchase AidCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AidCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AidCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.