Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 18th. Waves Community Token has a total market cap of $28.84 million and $169,489.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Waves Community Token coin can now be purchased for $2.89 or 0.00027408 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Exrates, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Liqui. During the last week, Waves Community Token has traded up 57.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010777 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004339 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $129.82 or 0.01230540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00019429 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.63 or 0.00053364 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009490 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00103309 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.92 or 0.00264695 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00021555 BTC.
About Waves Community Token
According to CryptoCompare, “The Waves Community Token (WCT) is a Waves Platform asset intended to provide a tool for community assessment of crowdfunding campaigns launched on the Waves platform and to incentivize long-term holding by providing an additional income stream for WAVES token holders in the form of regular asset distributions. WCT will be a virtual community organization. It will be launched in several stages based on the technical maturity of the Waves platform. “
Buying and Selling Waves Community Token
Waves Community Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Exrates, Coinrail, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Cryptomate, HitBTC, Tidex, Gate.io, Exmo, Livecoin, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bittrex, COSS, OpenLedger DEX, Kuna, Liqui and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Waves Community Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves Community Token must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves Community Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Community Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.