TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 18th. One TRON token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0501 or 0.00000474 BTC on exchanges including CoolCoin, Mercatox, OKEx and Gatecoin. TRON has a market cap of $3.29 billion and approximately $195.01 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, TRON has traded up 14% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00010721 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004307 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $128.34 or 0.01215000 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00019505 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00051563 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.77 or 0.00101955 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.80 or 0.00263176 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00020128 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002059 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem. Tronix ix an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, acting as the basic unit of account on the platform. “
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Gate.io, Qryptos, EtherDelta, CoinEgg, Liqui, Binance, Tidex, OKEx, Mercatox, BitFlip, Coinnest, CoolCoin, IDEX, Token Store, Gatecoin, Cobinhood, Bit-Z, HitBTC and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.