Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded up 3.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 18th. One Storm token can now be purchased for about $0.0389 or 0.00000361 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, HitBTC, Coinrail and Radar Relay. Storm has a total market capitalization of $158.77 million and approximately $1.86 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Storm has traded down 3.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010678 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $130.08 or 0.01209580 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019288 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00051575 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009330 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00101549 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.99 or 0.00260235 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00021219 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Storm Token Trading
Storm can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, EtherDelta, Coinrail, HitBTC and Bancor Network. It is not presently possible to buy Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.