News headlines about Weight Watchers International (NYSE:WTW) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern. The research group identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Weight Watchers International earned a media sentiment score of 0.24 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news stories about the company an impact score of 45.8864881158464 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Weight Watchers Targets Teens, Ruffling Some Feathers (finance.yahoo.com)
- Free Research Reports on These Personal Services Stocks — Nutrisystem, Service Corporation Intl., Shutterfly, and Weight Watchers (bizjournals.com)
- Weight Watchers International, Inc. (WTW) Expected to Announce Quarterly Sales of $309.35 Million (americanbankingnews.com)
- Here is Risky Stock That May Deliver higher returns:: Weight Watchers International, Inc. (WTW) – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
- Weight Watchers International, Inc. (WTW) EPS Estimated At $0.29 – Reurope (reurope.com)
Shares of Weight Watchers International (WTW) traded up $0.84 during trading on Friday, reaching $74.78. The company had a trading volume of 803,025 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,020,000. The stock has a market capitalization of $4,830.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 44.51, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.98 and a beta of 3.35. Weight Watchers International has a 52 week low of $12.05 and a 52 week high of $76.09. The company has a quick ratio of 0.88, a current ratio of 0.96 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -1.74.
About Weight Watchers International
Weight Watchers International, Inc is a provider of weight management services. The Company operates globally through a network of Company-owned and franchise operations. The Company’s branded products and services include meetings conducted by its franchisees, digital weight management products provided through its Websites, mobile sites and applications, products sold at meetings, licensed products sold in retail channels and magazine subscriptions and other publications.
Receive News & Ratings for Weight Watchers International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Weight Watchers International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.