Social (CURRENCY:SCL) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 18th. Social has a total market cap of $9.29 million and $4,490.00 worth of Social was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Social token can currently be purchased for $0.56 or 0.00005258 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit, CoinExchange and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, Social has traded up 46.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00010695 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004307 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.03 or 0.01220600 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019598 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.50 or 0.00052044 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009491 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.01 or 0.00104165 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $28.67 or 0.00271211 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 62.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001053 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nexus is a social network. All data and uploads will exist on the blockchain instead of centralized servers. Nexus is a platform that allows users to communicate with friends and family while providing security and privacy. By decentralizing and encrypting all data and uploads, Nexus hopes to eliminate all invasion of privacy that large corporations are currently performing. End-to-end message encryption ensures only the user and the person communicating with the user, can read what is sent, and nobody in between, not even Nexus. The network will contain its very own native cryptocurrency to be used for all purchases, called Social. SCL can be used to buy goods and services from other users, purchase ad spaces from the integrated ad platform, donate to crowd funding campaigns, and much more. “
Buying and Selling Social
Social can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, HitBTC, Cryptopia, YoBit, EtherDelta and Mercatox. It is not possible to purchase Social directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Social must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Social using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.