SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded 8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 18th. One SingularDTV token can currently be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001299 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Braziliex, Binance and Liqui. During the last seven days, SingularDTV has traded 2.8% lower against the dollar. SingularDTV has a market capitalization of $82.86 million and $2.31 million worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010718 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.74 or 0.01215440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004266 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00019316 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.50 or 0.00051516 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00101771 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.80 or 0.00260409 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00021254 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SingularDTV (S-DTV) is a decentralized and tokenized content creating and distributing platform that will create, acquire and distribute film and television content in an innovative way, generating revenue for its token holders in a completely transparent and decentralized manner. SNGLS are tokens built on Ethereum and represent a share in the SingularDTV platform, which is comprised of four key elements: ‘SINGULAR’ – a mini Sci-fi television series about decentralization and technological advancements in a futuristic setting, comprised of 3 episode seasons. The S-DTV DOCUMENTARY DIVISION – A Documentary Division that will focus on producing documentary films about blockchain technology. THE S-DTV RIGHTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM – A digital rights, revenue and royalty management platform for all the content produced and acquired by SingularDTV. THE S-DTV TRANSACTION VIDEO-ON-DEMAND (TVOD) PORTAL – A TVOD Portal to distribute SingularDTV content via GooglePlay, AppleTV iTunes, and Vimeo. SNGLS tokens will also generate dividends for its holders, depending on the revenue gathered by the SingularDTV platform. 1 Billion SNGLS tokens will be issued, which will be distributed in the following way: 500M SNGLS will be distributed to investors in an initial coin offering period. Each token will cost the ETH equivalent of $0.015. 400M SNGLS will be kept in a vault, and the dividends generated by the tokens will be used to further develop the S-DTV ecosystem. 100M SNGLS will be given to S-DTV's core investors. The Vault where 400M tokens are kept will be managed by the Workshop. The Workshop will not only spend and convert ETH to build new projects or to work on existing ones, but it will also collect cryptocurrency and fiat revenue to deposit back in the safe. “
SingularDTV Token Trading
SingularDTV can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, OKEx, Liqui, CryptoDerivatives, EtherDelta, Livecoin, Braziliex, HitBTC and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase SingularDTV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularDTV must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SingularDTV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.