PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 17th. Over the last week, PinkCoin has traded 30.4% higher against the dollar. PinkCoin has a market cap of $12.67 million and $64,941.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PinkCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0332 or 0.00000310 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $713.60 or 0.06666960 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00024006 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00026083 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00022233 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 43.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001303 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001068 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not possible to buy PinkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PinkCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PinkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.