Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 18th. Over the last seven days, Phore has traded up 14.6% against the US dollar. One Phore coin can currently be purchased for $3.52 or 0.00033018 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. Phore has a total market capitalization of $29.90 million and $85,334.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.14 or 0.00245568 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005229 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001246 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000672 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Phreak is a PoS cryptocurrency themed after Phone Phreaking, a term coined to describe the activity of a culture of people who study, experiment with, or explore telecommunication systems, such as equipment and systems connected to public telephone networks. The coin wallet features direct YouTube video, audio and video codec with settings and more. “
Buying and Selling Phore
Phore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. It is not presently possible to purchase Phore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phore must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.