ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 18th. ParkByte has a total market capitalization of $3.99 million and $9,289.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ParkByte coin can now be purchased for about $0.84 or 0.00007764 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. Over the last week, ParkByte has traded up 8.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00042469 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $122.52 or 0.01135190 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00016393 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004452 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00031647 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003353 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 50.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00022303 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ParkByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.