Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 18th. One Kin token can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, CoinFalcon, EtherDelta and Bancor Network. Kin has a total market cap of $230.22 million and $549,485.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Kin has traded up 13.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010621 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004256 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.66 or 0.01206720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00019314 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00051853 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009340 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.89 or 0.00101354 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.61 or 0.00256930 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00020660 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activites such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem . The Kin token will will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. “
Kin Token Trading
Kin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, Mercatox, EtherDelta, IDEX, COSS and Bancor Network. It is not currently possible to purchase Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.