Dovu (CURRENCY:DOVU) traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 18th. In the last seven days, Dovu has traded 17.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Dovu has a market cap of $12.77 million and approximately $11,703.00 worth of Dovu was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dovu token can currently be bought for $0.20 or 0.00001896 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010777 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004349 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $129.39 or 0.01225280 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00019190 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.63 or 0.00053321 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009474 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00102838 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.09 or 0.00256527 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00021145 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DOVU is a blockchain-based platform specialized for the mobility sector. DOVU intends to create a circular economy for the transport and mobility sector by creating a value exchange between regular consumers, data providers (those that create APIs to resell data) and “data owners”. Inside DOVU's system, Data owners are able to control access to the data shared and are rewarded with DOV tokens from future profits related to the use of the data. In their turn, data providers can define Smart Contracts to set conditions of use and the level of reward they are willing to offer to the data owner. The DOVU platform consists of the following components, the DOVU Protocol, the DOVU API Marketplace (dApp developed by DOVU) and the DOV token. The DOVU Protocol details transport sector related data interchange, attributes value, facilitates and encourages the development of more mobility-related dApps. The DOV token is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 that serves as currency on DOVU's ecosystem. “
Dovu Token Trading
Dovu can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Dovu directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dovu must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dovu using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dovu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dovu and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.